Jalapeno Vodka - Caesar Mix For Brunch Party
Make brunch a breeze by preparing your mix ahead of time. We also use this trick for camping trips!
TASTE: Savoury Hangover Killer
- 1x standard 1.89L bottle Mott’s Clamato
- 100 ml Lime Juice
- 80 ml Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Boulton Spice (or similar BBQ rub, look for one with spice+a touch of sugar!)
- optional if you plan to use our Small Batch Vodka or West Coast Gin we recommend adding 10ml tabasco sauce to the mix. If you will be using our Jalapeno Vodka you can skip this!
- Empty 200ml of Clamato from the bottle (this is a great time to make yourself a single Caesar while you work!)
- Add lime juice, worcestershire, and Boulton/BBQ spice to the bottle. Recap and shake!
- To serve: Rim glass with lime and Boulton/BBQ Spice. Fill glass with plenty of ice and add 1oz or 2oz of Tofino Distillery Jalapeno Vodka, top with 4oz Caesar mix and garnish as you please!